Vedui' (Greetings Everyone)

Welcome to my blog. I have a passion for writing fantasy fiction stories and novels. I'm only an amateur, thus, feedback is always welcome. Don't hesitate to comment.
Enjoy!


Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Sultan's Lie (first draft finished)

So I've finished it, the first draft and I'm really happy with the outcome. The Sultan's Lie still has a long way to go before it's even remotely near publishing quality, but as a story, feedback says it's thoroughly entertaining. I can't wait to start writing the second novel in the series, I'm very excited about it but alas, right now, the 'musts' in life are intruding on my spare time and for now I am thinking instead of writing about the second book's ideas.

I also want to go back through my first novel and re-read the story and confirm that it is everything I want it to be. From there I will start planning the second novel also. But the next three months will be hectic and busy so I may not finish for some time. That's the trouble with writing stories, they take a lot of work and time and life simply doesn't always allow for that time.
But like any writer I am passionate and dedicated, not to mention determined to finish these stories and hopefully, maybe, someone will like them enough to publish them. If not, they will be posted up here for anyone to read.

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment